Earlier we wont to store our data in hard drives on a computer. Cloud Computing services have replaced such disk drive technology. Cloud Computing service is nothing but providing services like Storage, Databases, Servers, networking and therefore the software through the web .
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform uses resources like computers, virtual machines, hard disks, etc. located at Google data centers.
- Google Cloud Platform is an integrated storage employed by developers and enterprises for live data.
- Apart from the free trial, this service is out there at various flexible payment plans supported Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG).
Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- AWS is that the safest and guarded platform of cloud service which offers a good set of infrastructure services like database storage, computing power, networking.
- Using this AWS one can host the static websites.
- By using such services, users are ready to build complicated applications that are trustworthy, scalable and versatile.
- One can have the hands-on experience of AWS for free of charge.
- Microsoft Azure is employed for deploying, designing and managing the applications through a worldwide network.
- Previously Microsoft Azure was referred to as Windows Azure.
- This Cloud computing service supports various operating systems, databases, tools, programming languages and frameworks.
- A free trial version of Microsoft Azure is out there for 30 days.
- VMware may be a universal leader in virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure.
- VMware’s cloud computing is exclusive and helps in reducing the IT intricacy, lower the expenses, provides flexible agile services.
- VMware vCloud Air may be a safe and guarded public cloud platform that gives networking, storage, disaster recovery, and computing.
- VMware’s Cloud solutions facilitate to maximise your organization’s profits of cloud computing by combining the services, technologies, guidance needed to work and manage the staff.
- IBM Cloud offers Iaas, PaaS, and SaaS through all the available cloud delivery models.
- Using IBM Cloud one can have the liberty to pick and unite your required tools, data models and delivery models in designing/creating your next-generation services or applications.
- IBM Cloud is employed to create pioneering way outs which will gain value for your businesses and industry.
- With the IBM Bluemix Cloud platform, one can incorporate highly performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment.
Kamatera provides very low-maintenance and high-performance cloud infrastructure services. the value is additionally very low for its cloud services (yes, you’ll set a server as low as $4).Kamatera Core features:
- Customized and Tailored Made VPS Hosting. They charge only consistent with what you employ . E.g once you add 1 GB RAM you’ll buy this only and no got to add extra server resources unnecessary.
- Add or remove servers with none penalty.
- 99.95% Uptime Guaranteed.
- Try 100% free for the 30-days. No hidden fees or any commitment Access all cloud Management Platform features within the test period also .
- 24/7/365 Tech Human Support.
- 14 Global Data Centers across 4 continents.
phoenixNAPphoenixNAP Core Features:
phoenixNAP Core Features:
- phoenixNAP may be a global IT services provider offering secure and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions, including private, public, and managed cloud services.
- phoenixNAP’s Data Security Cloud, Virtual Private Data Center, Managed Private Cloud, and Public Cloud use cutting-edge hardware and software technologies to support evolving business needs.
- In addition to the high-performance cloud platform, phoenixNAP also offers advanced backup, disaster recovery, and availability solutions.
- Delivered on an opex-friendly model, phoenixNAP’s services provide access to enterprise-grade technology at a reasonable price.
- phoenixNAP’s cloud computing solutions can assist you meet compliance, security, and business continuity goals.
ScienceSoft may be a renowned US-based provider of cloud infrastructure services.Core Features:
- 11 years of experience in IT service management.
- Managed cloud services to non-IT companies using AWS / Azure and to providers of SaaS applications running on AWS / Azure.
- End-to-end cloud managed services, including cloud infrastructure consulting, administration and troubleshooting, management, monitoring, and security; cloud migration; cloud infrastructure optimization and evolution.
- Subscription price advantage (thanks to the official status of Cloud Service Provider), consolidated billing, and a fanatical manager to handle subscription-related requests.
- Established partnerships with AWS and Azure in IoT and large Data.
- 24 / 7 / 365 support.